Made from 100% Torrontes grapes from the Valley de Cafayate area of the Mendoza region.
Deep yellow with soft green tints, the nose carries aromas of white flowers combined with herbs, white peaches and citrus notes such as grapefruit and oranges. On the palate, the wine is fresh, well-balanced and drinkable.
Pair with white meats, seafood and blue cheese.
- Soil composition: sandy loam top soil with round rock subsoil
- Training method: Parral
- Elevation: 2,500 feet
- Vines/acre: 1,600
- Yield/acre: 12 tons
- Exposure: South-Northwest
- Harvest time: March
- Bottles produced of this wine: 240,000
- Varietal composition: 100% Torrontés
- Fermentation container: Stainless steel tanks
- Fermentation temperature: 64.4 - 68 °F
- Length of bottle aging: 6 months
- Alcohol: 13 %
- pH level: 3.3
- Residual sugar: 5.5 g/L
- Acidity: 6 g/L